Jurickson Profar is Major League Baseball's top prospect heading into the 2013 season, according to MLB.com.
The shortstop played nine games for the Rangers in the second half of last season.
The rest of the top ten is as follows:
2. Dylan Bundy, RHP, Baltimore
3. Oscar Taveras, OF, St. Louis
4. Wil Myers, OF, Tampa Bay
5. Taijuan Walker, RHP, Seattle
6. Travis d'Arnaud, C, New York Mets
7. Jose Fernandez, RHP, Miami
8. Zach Wheeler, RHP, New York Mets
9. Gerrit Cole, RHP, Pittsburgh
10. Tyler Skaggs, LHP, Arizona